Monday, December 2, 2013

Big Move


Yes, we all look like we are shooting lazer beams from our eyeballs here but whatevs.
I recently went through a huge transition. I packed up all my things, climbed into a ginormous uhaul with my Mom and Sarah and road tripped it all the way back to West Virginia. After 18 hours of black coffee, one experience getting the uhaul (and trailor that held my truck) stuck in a "jackknife" position and about a billion rounds of QuizUp we arrived in WV.
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.
Not only because 'tis the season but because of how I have been impacted through this whole experience. My heart is so full because of the people who have been so perfectly weaved into my life. One of the most life changing things these sweet, loving people have taught me is the seriousness of our God. I have have been taught discipline, reliance and dependance on Him in new exciting ways just through our friendships.

My life is infinitely more full because of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment