Friday, September 13, 2013

Morning Glory. 

Since moving into my new apartment, waking up before the sun has been a breeze. I'm assuming it is easy because it is still all new and exciting. 
It has been almost 3 weeks in The Treehouse (trying this new name on for size) and I can already feel lazy morning syndrome kicking in. My "bed" (the sofa couch I have been sleeping on until my actual bed in delivered) is becoming too warm, too familiar and invites me to press snooze eleven more times than necessary. For the past couple of morning... I have been accepting that invitation.

 Fingers crossed I can protect that extra hour I have in the mornings, for running/exploring the beauty of a new neighborhood, journaling and sipping coffee as the sun makes it's grand appearance.

Here's a purple flowered tree I couldn't resist having a little photo shoot with on one of my morning runs...

Enjoy the day, friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment